Very berry strawberry smoothie bowl
I absolutely love a smoothie bowl for breakfast, with so many delicious wholesome ingredients it is the best way to start my day. Lots of antioxidants, chia seeds, oats to keep you fuller for a long time. This smoothie bowl is just as delicious as it looks like.
Get creative and add any toppings of your choice :)
|Prep Time:||5 mins|
|Servings:||serves 1 (can be doubled)|
- 2 small organic banana
- Handful of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp organic porridge oats
- 1 tsp whole chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Greek yogurt (use plant based for vegan)
- 1 tsp cinnamon honey (use maple syrup for vegan)
- 1 tsp smooth almond butter
- Unsweetened almond milk to blend as per required consistency
- Top with more fresh strawberries, popped quinoa, seed gronala, and more chia seeds.
- Blend well in a powerful blender and enjoy with any toppings of your choice ;)